Saturday, October 5, 2013

Certificate of Excellence Awarded to Javier

We are proud of Javier, one of our long-time instructors from Spain, earned another Certificate of Recognition for Excellence whilst teaching for The Dive Shop!

"... I recently completed my open water course with The Dive Shop in Sihanoukville Cambodia. My instructor's name was Javi, registration number 259945. Javi was a consummate professional who made me feel at ease and very safe at all times. His acumen for teaching was remarkable and deserves recognition. It is rare that, in any profession, you have a pleasure of learning from such a skilled person who not only knows their material exceptionally well, but who is also capable of sharing that knowledge in such an accessible manner. Add to this an open, caring and friendly personalityand you get a perfect first diving experience, as I did."


Also thanks to Tiffany for your positive feedback about your PADI Open Water Diver course.

No comments:

Post a Comment