Sunday, October 25, 2015

Welcome our new instructors here at the DiveShop

"My name is Mikhail and I really like to be outdoors. I love teaching people from other countries, give them all of my experience that I have made during my diving career. I was born in Sibyria close to the famous lake Baikal. Traveling and learning some new things has became my hobby. Koh Rong Sanloen island is a beautiful place with its beautiful gardens and under water environment and its beautiful creatures." My first open water and advanced open water experience was in Egypt and after ten years I realized that I want to become a professional diver with my own dive career and experience. That happened when I first time came to Vietnam, to Phu Quoc island. Thats also where I have done my Dive Master Training and Instructor Development Course.

No comments:

Post a Comment