Sunday, October 25, 2015

Welcome to our new Dive Instructors

Welcome to the team Pete! "I'm a fair dinkum Australian from Cairns on the magnificent Great Barrier Reef. I am unable to narrow down the reason I have such a passion for diving but I think it's a combination of the creature you can encounter, the feeling of flying weightless through the water along with outdoor lifestyle that diving offers. I've been diving since the 90's and still can't wait to get in the water so the saying "Find a Job you enjoy and you will never work a day in your life" is totally true in my case." Pete did his first dive certification in 1992 on the Great Barrier Reef island called Fitzroy island. He worked as a mechanical engineer for many years but eventually the draw of the sea led him to become a dive instructor and travel the world ending up in tropical waters of Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment